Thursday, September 25, 2008

25 September 2008


We had about a couple of hours free in between classes today. We went around town and took some goofy pictures. Some locals were making fun of us but we didn’t care. WE were having fun!

I’m beginning to appreciate this town more and more, despite the weather. Who knows, maybe at the end of the semester, I won’t want to leave! Haha.

There are so many statues, fountains and columns and nice old buildings. The cobblestone streets are beginning to grow on me as well, despite the fact that I can’t wear any of my high heeled shoes anymore.

Still have to get used to the food though. Lunch today was not good. Oh well.

This weekend we plan to go to Brno and a nearby town. Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic and it’s just two hours away. I forget the name of the other place, but it’s where one of our Czech classmates lives. She’s going to let us stay at their cottage and we’re going spelunking. Whee!

I’m taking a class on Witchcraft and Magic. The professor seems pretty cool. Actually, all my professors seem to be cool. I think I shall enjoy school.

Which is what I’m here for – must not forget that! Haha.


25 September 2008
7.40 pm Olomouc

0 comments: